Join a Winning Team at Garber Chevrolet
Our organization is based on strong family values and creating a dynamic work environment that people enjoy coming to work and furthering their career. At the core of our business is our reputation for great customer care and our high customer satisfaction ranking and only the best people can make that happen.
The benefits of working for Garber Chevrolet include programs to ensure the well-being of you and your family by offering Medical and Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, 401K with company match. Watch our video below to learn more:
Ready for a career in the automotive business? Stop looking for a job and apply for an opportunity in our Midland, MI dealership. Positions available may include:
- New Vehicle Sales and Leasing Consultant
- Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
- Office Administration: including Payables, Titling Clerk, Payroll, Office Manager, Controller, Cashier, Administrative Assistant
- Service Advisor
- Service Technician
- Service Porter or Detailer
- Body Shop Technician or Paint Technician
If this sounds like a work environment you would like to become a part of, please start the application process by filling out the information below.